my ww journey to 16

I will do this finally

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Updating

Well Hi everyone, it has been a while sinc i updated my blog. Alot being personal with the passing of my dear dad on the 9th April, It makes me very sad to even type it, I still can't believe he is not with us anymore. May be later i can write more.

Any way on to the weight loss, well i went back to ww about 5 weeks ago maybe even 6, i started with my mum and was doing fantastic for the first 4 weeks and lost 4.8kgs then for the last 2 maybe 3 weeks i have gone down hill, I weighin on a monday nights with mum and then doing the weighing on friday mornings, but i think i might start weighing in on Fridays but still go to the meeting on monday nights with mum, i am feeling really fustrated today as i just can't get back on track, Well i think i will get up tomorrow and started tracking again and start weighing on fridays that way i can weigh on Friday and not pig out till Monday.

I joined a mailing list that islandmumma set up and i am going to start using my blog more often. I am a big blog fan, I check peoples out regularly. Islandmumma I love your blog and check it daily . I think i will start taking photos of certain foods like you do, i would love my blog to be inspiring for someone else. Well i will answer the chalenge questions later tonight when the girles are in bed. talk soon.

5 Comments:

At 5:12 pm, Blogger Msbehave said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Msbehave said...

Jill

I know EXACTLY how you feel

If you need a friend - someone to work together keep each other on track let me know

Jo

fog_2750@yahoo.com

 
At 5:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jill
The loss of a loved one is very hard emotionally physically and mentally the grieve process is a long one and you never know when its going to hit you next, if your feeling down take a walk and think of the good times and when you need to cry let it out. Ive joined islandmammas blog thing too. Ive just got to answer my questions and put it on my blog.

 
At 12:54 pm, Blogger Doug and Terrye said...

Jill,

Stick with it kid! You are an absolutely lovely woman, and your girls need you in their lives. I have a new daughter, it has spurred me on to join WW. I have lost over 50 lbs. since June 2006! Slow and steady wins the race.
Terrye in FL
www.graceelyseshirley.blogspot.com

 
At 11:24 am, Blogger jen said...

Good luck with your ww journey, you will find the strength to carry on ....one day at a time even with baby steps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home