my ww journey to 16

I will do this finally

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I will do this till the end


Well after 6 weeks on ww i have lost 3.9kgs. Not what i was hoping for but i know it is good. I need to finally complete this journey. To tell you a little about myself, I am 29 and not far off 20 10 not 30, I am married to wonderful husband who is even closer to 20 10 actually next weekend. I have two beautiful daughters princess chat alot 41/2 yrs and angel little bugger 2 1/2, the other joys of my life. I am a weigher at our local ww and have been since i was 20 so yes nearly 10 yrs and i am actually about 40kgs heavier then when i first joined, yes i know i have had 2 kiddies. Anyway for the last well it actually feels like forever i have been trying to get under 100kgs last weigh in i was 129kgs. I always let Life get in the way, and deal with life ups and downs with food, so this year I need to turn my emotional eating around, so with much inspiration form the ww forum i have decided to start this blog of my journey to getting to my ideal size 16 , I think i am being realistic and well i wll see what happens when i get there.

This year will be a challenge, last May my very dear not very old dad 57 was diganosed with a brain tumour, actually gmb grade 4 brain cancer. this has been the hardest struggle of my life so far to see my dad been taken over by this disease, My dad is still bravely fighting this horrible disease, but it is very hard on all of us, especially my mum.
I know even with this going on i still nedd to concentrate on my goals , i have 2 young daughters who need me around. So i am choosing to do the very best I can at these hard times and work through emtional things not with food , maybe havng this blog will help. Anyway feel I am ramblingwill write more later./

This lovely photo of me is last winter but probably around the same weight.

3 Comments:

At 11:21 pm, Blogger The Libran said...

Good onya for starting a blog....good luck with weight watchers...
Love Lynne

 
At 12:09 am, Blogger Tess said...

Congrats for sticking with WW.

I will try and pop in and check your blog and see how your going.

Keep up the great work.

 
At 2:20 pm, Blogger stevierose said...

great blog jill...best of luck on your journey..keep us updated : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home